Sunday, March 18, 2012

Goodbye, for now.

Okay, so I haven't posted in over two months... I know. I fail. Except really? Not so much. I'm kind of kicking ass in my work/personal life, these days. I haven't written about my life lately, because I've been out there living it.

All sorts of awesome things have been happening:
I ranked in the top 10% of my call center again, my roomie got out of debt and into her own vehicle, my Seester and The Squeedles came out to visit, we went to an Ani concert, Liam is learning baby signs, the anti-depressants have lifted the haze, I got a new tattoo, and *THIS VERY WEEKEND* I will be flying to Iowa to see my lover for the first time in 4 months.

So, yeah. LIFE.

Who knew?

Given all of this living I've been doing, the posts will definitely be less frequent.

Of course, I'm still posting on The Twitter (as I have for the past 5 years) with obnoxious frequency. My handle has changed, however. I can now be found as @MusingManna.

I'm trying to make my online presence slightly more anonymous.

It has come to my attention that I will soon be Twenty-Six years old, which is closer to Thirty than it is to Twenty. So, I've decided to start growing up a bit. I've deleted my Facebook, taken out my nose ring, and started planning towards moving into *a house*.

So, there will be fewer whiny melodramatic rants in the public forum. They'll still exist... But in 140 character format, disguised as one-liners on the Twitter timeline.

I'm hanging up my keyboard, folks. Maybe not forever.
I'm sure I'll find some things to say in the future, but this part of my life isn't as high of a priority as it once was.

It's been a great eight years, kids.

Stay in touch, yeah?

Love and Kisses,
Manna

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Sad face. However I am happy that everything is going swimmingly. Miss you lady!